Last week we received several phone calls from concerned family members and businesses wishing to extract their loved ones and employees from the hurricane aftermath in Cabo San Lucas. Initially there was not much we could do as all communication to the airports was…Read More »
When traveling abroad, comfort and efficiency are usually the two things that are most important to travelers. The Gulfstream IV is one of the most comfortable way to fly internationally, accommodating up to 13 passengers with three crewmembers. This aircraft is known for its…Read More »
The addition of two popular Embraer Phenom 100’s and a Citation CJ3 give customers even more cost effective options for their business and personal travel needs. San Diego jet setters now have even more practical flight options, with three new light jets having joined…Read More »
Bandon is a gorgeous coastal town in Oregon, known for its scenic rocky coastline, gorgeous golf courses, and outdoor activities. The perfect destination for any avid golfer or outdoorsman, it’s also a very quick trip, making it perfect for a weekend getaway. At only…Read More »
One common concern you may have before boarding an aircraft is whether the pilots in the cockpit are well-qualified. As a Part 135 air carrier, Schubach Aviation is required to hold pilots to some FAA-determined standards. They must have a certain amount of flight…Read More »
Recent Blog Posts
- Flights into Baja
- Aircraft Highlights: The Gulfstream IV
- Schubach Aviation Adds Three New Light Jets to Fleet
- Featured Charter Destination: Bandon, Oregon
- How do I know if the pilots flying my aircraft are well-qualified?
- Shelter to Soldier Will Host Fundrasier on July 28th to Benefit Combat Veterans
- What is the difference between charter brokers and charter operators?
- Uncovering the Magic of the Cessna Citation Sovereign
- Luxury Destination: Catching World Cup Fever in Brazil
- What Team of Experts Should You Consult Before Buying an Aircraft?