Schubach Aviation offers a variety of aircraft to choose from within its ten-aircraft fleet. From a small turbo prop that can carry seven to eight passengers on a quick flight, to the Gulfstream IV that can fly worldwide, there’s an option that fits the…Read More »
The Rancho Santa Fe Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary hosted their annual fundraiser “Bohemian Nights” at the Grand Del Mar. The evening began with Specialty Cocktails, Silent, Mini Live Auction in the beautiful Manchester Ballroom. Afterwards the Main ballroom featured sit down dinner, live auction and featured guest, David…Read More »
Schubach Aviation manages an extensive fleet of aircraft for on-demand charter services. For those who fly privately a handful of times per year, charter is often the most fiscally practical option. When you’re in the air and on the move more frequently, however, full…Read More »
For many travelers, flying privately seems like a hassle-free, comfortable form of travel. Not only is the experience of flying charter comfortable and personalized, but you can also dictate your own schedule, avoid long security lines, lost baggage, and other traditional airport difficulties. The…Read More »
Recent Blog Posts
- The Schubach Fleet Review: Which aircraft is right for your travel plans?
- Schubach supports Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary at annual fundraiser
- How to Offset the Costs of Owning an Aircraft
- 4 Basic Safety Questions You Should Ask a Jet Charter Company Before Booking a Flight
- Are Jets Safer than Turboprops?
- Preparing For a Charter Flight: What You Need To Know
- A Customer’s Experience
- Finale Reception for “Cruise 4 Kids” Sports & Exotic Car Rally Benefitting Boys & Girls Club
- Meet Charlie
- Ryan Pickett Foundation Event