For many families, taking a vacation without their pets would feel like leaving a child behind. Schubach understands that pets are family members, and we want to work with you to give you and your pet a great experience. Here are five questions you…Read More »
If you are traveling a far distance, have a large group, or simply prefer the luxury of a larger aircraft, you have probably considered a heavy aircraft such as a Gulfstream or a Challenger. While there are multiple models with varying specifications, I will…Read More »
Schubach Aviation offers a variety of aircraft to choose from within its ten-aircraft fleet. From a small turbo prop that can carry seven to eight passengers on a quick flight, to the Gulfstream IV that can fly worldwide, there’s an option that fits the…Read More »
The Rancho Santa Fe Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary hosted their annual fundraiser “Bohemian Nights” at the Grand Del Mar. The evening began with Specialty Cocktails, Silent, Mini Live Auction in the beautiful Manchester Ballroom. Afterwards the Main ballroom featured sit down dinner, live auction and featured guest, David…Read More »
Schubach Aviation manages an extensive fleet of aircraft for on-demand charter services. For those who fly privately a handful of times per year, charter is often the most fiscally practical option. When you’re in the air and on the move more frequently, however, full…Read More »
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Bringing Your Pet On Board a Charter Flight
- Challenger vs. Gulfstream: Which heavy jet is best for you?
- The Schubach Fleet Review: Which aircraft is right for your travel plans?
- Schubach supports Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary at annual fundraiser
- How to Offset the Costs of Owning an Aircraft
- 4 Basic Safety Questions You Should Ask a Jet Charter Company Before Booking a Flight
- Are Jets Safer than Turboprops?
- Preparing For a Charter Flight: What You Need To Know
- A Customer’s Experience
- Finale Reception for “Cruise 4 Kids” Sports & Exotic Car Rally Benefitting Boys & Girls Club