Bandon is a gorgeous coastal town in Oregon, known for its scenic rocky coastline, gorgeous golf courses, and outdoor activities. The perfect destination for any avid golfer or outdoorsman, it’s also a very quick trip, making it perfect for a weekend getaway. At only…Read More »
One common concern you may have before boarding an aircraft is whether the pilots in the cockpit are well-qualified. As a Part 135 air carrier, Schubach Aviation is required to hold pilots to some FAA-determined standards. They must have a certain amount of flight…Read More »
Schubach Aviation hosted the inaugural Shelter to Soldier fundraiser at our hangar last year. We are proud to support this organization’s 2nd annual benefit. Shelter to Soldier, a San Diego-based 501 c 3 non-profit organization that rescues shelter dogs and trains them to become…Read More »
If you’re looking to charter a jet out of San Diego but don’t know which company to choose, you will probably start with Google. Your search might turn up roughly a hundred results for “charter companies,” even though there are only about 4 or…Read More »
I often get requests for charters that just don’t seem to fit any airplanes in the area. The aircraft are either too expensive to carry the number of people, don’t have enough baggage room, or the airport is too small. The Cessna Citation Sovereign,…Read More »
Recent Blog Posts
- Featured Charter Destination: Bandon, Oregon
- How do I know if the pilots flying my aircraft are well-qualified?
- Shelter to Soldier Will Host Fundrasier on July 28th to Benefit Combat Verterans
- What is the difference between charter brokers and charter operators?
- Uncovering the Magic of the Cessna Citation Sovereign
- Luxury Destination: Catching World Cup Fever in Brazil
- What Team of Experts Should You Consult Before Buying an Aircraft?
- The 3 Most Common Aircraft Ownership Mistakes
- Collaboration with FINE Magazine and Dhrumil S. Desai
- Charter Destinations: Paso Robles