In today’s charter market there are many different pricing structures, making it difficult to understand where the real value is. A good starting point is to know the average retail hourly rate for each class of jets. These rates are based on total flight…Read More »
Tesla Motors and Schubach Aviation’s invited guests joined us on a recent breezy Saturday at Palomar Airport for a special driving event. Attendees were given the opportunity to test drive the incredible new P85D, the world’s fastest accelerating production sedan, experiencing firsthand the power…Read More »
Schubach Aviation, San Diego’s award-winning private air charter operator, has formed a partnership with the San Diego Aviators of Mylan World TeamTennis (WTT), and will sponsor the team’s 2015 season in July, announced the company. The 40th season of Mylan WTT will run July 12-29, with the…Read More »
Have you ever heard of Marfa, Texas? If you’re a modern art enthusiast, it’s a must-visit destination. Over the past few decades, this remote desert town has evolved into an unlikely focal point for appreciators of art, architecture, fashion and music. An Art Destination…Read More »
There’s no place quite like Hawaii. The small chain of islands so far removed from any other land are a true paradise and the perfect getaway. From soaking in the natural surroundings to exploring underwater wildlife, there’s something for everyone. Most of our customers…Read More »
Recent Blog Posts
- What is the average hourly rate of a light jet?
- Schubach Partners with Tesla Motors for Client Driving Event
- Schubach Aviation Announces Partnership with San Diego Aviators Tennis Team
- Featured Charter Destination – Marfa, Texas
- How much does it cost to charter a jet to Hawaii?
- Chartering to Mexico: What you need to know
- Luxury Destination: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Jet Charter Flights to Super Bowl XLIX: The Essentials
- Santa Fe- The Land of Enchantment
- Time: The Ultimate Luxury