Schubach Aviation hosted the inaugural Shelter to Soldier fundraiser at our hangar last year. We are proud to support this organization’s 2nd annual benefit. Shelter to Soldier, a San Diego-based 501 c 3 non-profit organization that rescues shelter dogs and trains them to become…Read More »
If you’re looking to charter a jet out of San Diego but don’t know which company to choose, you will probably start with Google. Your search might turn up roughly a hundred results for “charter companies,” even though there are only about 4 or…Read More »
I often get requests for charters that just don’t seem to fit any airplanes in the area. The aircraft are either too expensive to carry the number of people, don’t have enough baggage room, or the airport is too small. The Cessna Citation Sovereign,…Read More »
World Cup fever is sweeping the country, with millions of eyes glued to the television as the US Men’s National Soccer team continues to go beyond all expectations. Of course, nothing compares to actually being there at the game – the beauty of Brazil…Read More »
The decision to purchase an aircraft is significant, requiring ample research and planning, in addition to a large capital investment. Selecting a team of experts to walk you through an acquisition and take care of the details will ease the process and ensure you’re…Read More »
Recent Blog Posts
- Shelter to Soldier Will Host Fundrasier on July 28th to Benefit Combat Verterans
- What is the difference between charter brokers and charter operators?
- Uncovering the Magic of the Cessna Citation Sovereign
- Luxury Destination: Catching World Cup Fever in Brazil
- What Team of Experts Should You Consult Before Buying an Aircraft?
- The 3 Most Common Aircraft Ownership Mistakes
- Collaboration with FINE Magazine and Dhrumil S. Desai
- Charter Destinations: Paso Robles
- One-Ways: Taking the Service Out of Private Jet Service?
- Charter Destinations: Flying to Discover California Wine Country