Planning a trip to Hawaii or the East Coast? Traveling with a large group? San Diego private jet travelers have an exciting new option with the addition of the 12 passenger Bombardier Challenger 601-3R to the Schubach Aviation fleet. We are pleased to announce…Read More »
Schubach Aviation is pleased to announce two charitable recipients for its 2016 giving campaign. Selected for their positive contributions to the San Diego community, the nonprofits are: (1) Promises2Kids, serving the critical needs of foster youth; and (2) Shelter to Soldier, bringing post-9/11 combat…Read More »
The holidays are the busiest time of year for traveling, many are heading to snow, sun, or to visit family. Flying privately gets you the closest to your ski destination in the shortest amount of time. While still giving a considerable advantage over…Read More »
On October 1st San Diego community members came together to celebrate Ranch & Coast Magazine’s 2015 Best of San Diego winners at an exclusive event held at Schubach Aviation’s hangar and produced by Redfearn & Associates. Chic cars were on display from Hoehn Motors…Read More »
In today’s charter market there are many different pricing structures, this can make it difficult to understand what the true value is. A good starting point is to know the average retail hourly rate for each class of jet. These rates are based…Read More »
Recent Blog Posts
- Schubach Aviation adds 12 Passenger Challenger 601-3R
- Flying Globally, Giving Locally: Schubach Aviation Announces Donation-Per-Mile Program
- Ski Weather Flying Tips: How to Prepare for the Unpredictable
- Schubach Aviation Hosts Event to Benefit FACE Foundation
- What is the average hourly rate of a light jet?
- Schubach Partners with Tesla Motors for Client Driving Event
- Schubach Aviation Announces Partnership with San Diego Aviators Tennis Team
- Featured Charter Destination – Marfa, Texas
- How much does it cost to charter a jet to Hawaii?
- Chartering to Mexico: What you need to know