The holidays are the busiest time of year for traveling, many are heading to snow, sun, or to visit family. Flying privately gets you the closest to your ski destination in the shortest amount of time. While still giving a considerable advantage over…Read More »
On October 1st San Diego community members came together to celebrate Ranch & Coast Magazine’s 2015 Best of San Diego winners at an exclusive event held at Schubach Aviation’s hangar and produced by Redfearn & Associates. Chic cars were on display from Hoehn Motors…Read More »
In today’s charter market there are many different pricing structures, this can make it difficult to understand what the true value is. A good starting point is to know the average retail hourly rate for each class of jet. These rates are based on…Read More »
Tesla Motors and Schubach Aviation’s invited guests joined us on a recent breezy Saturday at Palomar Airport for a special driving event. Attendees were given the opportunity to test drive the incredible new P85D, the world’s fastest accelerating production sedan, experiencing firsthand the power…Read More »
Schubach Aviation, San Diego’s award-winning private air charter operator, has formed a partnership with the San Diego Aviators of Mylan World TeamTennis (WTT), and will sponsor the team’s 2015 season in July, announced the company. The 40th season of Mylan WTT will run July 12-29, with the…Read More »
Recent Blog Posts
- Ski Weather Flying Tips: How to Prepare for the Unpredictable
- Schubach Aviation Hosts Event to Benefit FACE Foundation
- What is the average hourly rate of a light jet?
- Schubach Partners with Tesla Motors for Client Driving Event
- Schubach Aviation Announces Partnership with San Diego Aviators Tennis Team
- Featured Charter Destination – Marfa, Texas
- How much does it cost to charter a jet to Hawaii?
- Chartering to Mexico: What you need to know
- Luxury Destination: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Jet Charter Flights to Super Bowl XLIX: The Essentials